Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Plans are going well! We now have the cruise confirmed, hotel rooms at both ends, and now airline tickets. We will all meet up in Philly and fly to Venice together. That will be fun and make it much easier when we arrive.

Larry and I have sent off our passport renewal forms, and have received confirmation that they have been received. Hopefully the sequester doesn't delay the processing. Once they come back, I'll get online and do the check-in with the cruise line. We really need our passport numbers to do that.

Bob has been great getting things going, and I appreciate D&B using their points for getting us great deals on the hotels in Venice and Rome. We will have to buy them a really nice dinner to thank them for their efforts. I know Bob loves this, but he has gone above and beyond to get us prime accomodations.

I've started looking at some excursions, but need to really ramp that up in the next few weeks to see what looks like fun. I'm going to have to break down and get a tour book or two so that I can do my normal over-preparing by reading things to death.

My folder of trip stuff is getting fat. I might need to get a bigger folder at this rate. I'm excited about this trip and I'm really looking forward to the time with my sisters and the hubbies.

More to come, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment