Saturday, October 5, 2013

We leave tomorrow!  We got Jim's mom on her flight to Florida and ran a couple of errands.  Got to unload the dishwasher, finish a load of laundry and grab some dinner.  One last trip to Valentino's because I'm not cooking tonight. 

Tracy and Larry cashed in a ton of coins and got enough money to buy dinner our first night in Venice!!   I'm surprised they didn't need a Brinks truck to haul it down to the bank.

I haven't talked to Denise or Bob.  I left Denise a phone message but did hear from her via email.  It seems that all three Franks girls had a pedicure and some of us manicures before our trip.  Ahhhh we do think alike!

So far I'm still furloughed.... although the House passed a bill today to pay us for the time we're out of work.  It would be nice to be paid while I'm away on vacation.

We're having a limo come pick us up tomorrow and take us to the airport.  We don't want to leave the car at the airport for so long and Jim found a Groupon that gave us a good deal.  Better than a cab or shuttle that's for sure!

We'll be on our way tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment